With the help of this tool, I am able to use Imidicloprid to treat all of your ash trees. I have guaranteed this treatment since early 2002, even before there was scientific proof that such a treatment would actually save ash trees!
Guaranteed Treatment Since 2004!
I also offer a complete tree and shrub program including the following:
- Deep root hydraulic feeding of trees and shrubs. This is recommended to be done in early spring and fall.
- Trunk injection for Dutch Elm Disease, Sycamore Anthracnose, and Oak chlorosis.
- Anti-desiccant spray for all Evergreen trees and shrubs. It should be sprayed with “Leaf Shield” to protect them during the winter months.
- Dormant oil should be sprayed on certain evergreen and deciduous species where we need to target overwintering egg masses of harmful insects.
- Insect and disease control application for late spring and early summer. This includes systemic insecticide and a treatment for any active fungus. Examples are “Apple Scab” on crabapples and “Rhyzosphaera Needle Cast disease” on Spruce.