As a Board Certified Master Arborist, I have successfully treated ash trees since 2002. During this time I have treated more ash trees and have more alive today than any other arborist in America. Part of my treatment process utilizes the “Wedgle” Direct-Inject System, pictured on the left, from Arbor Systems. It is the ONLY “no-drill” tree injection system on the market! For more information on this amazing tool, go to (www.arborsystems.com)
Guaranteed treatment since 2004!
Since 2002, I have been telling everyone that Imidicloprid would work to prevent the Emerald Ash Borer. Then in January of 2004, I started offering a 100% Money back guarantee as evidenced by an article written at the time in the Detroit Free Press by Staff Writer Marty Hair. Even in the beginning, when there was no scientific evidence yet available, I was steadfast in my belief that this preventative program would work. I had confidence in this treatment because I was seeing first-hand results! While leading efforts to save the ash trees, I sat on the Emerald Ash Borer Committee for the Michigan Green Industry Association (MGIA). Combining my efforts with those of other leading arborists on the committee allowed the MGIA to be successful in spreading the word to homeowners that treatment options were available.
Treatments involve the tree being injected with “Pointer” insecticide with the Wedgle tree injection system. The active ingredient is Imidicloprid. In addition to this trunk injection, trees will need a soil injection with Imidicloprid and various fertilizers and bio-root stimulants to keep the tree as healthy as possible.
As a Board Certified Master Arborist, I also specialize in other tree problems:
- Sycamore Anthracnose
- Diplodia Tip Blight of pines
- Dutch Elm Disease
- Oak Wilt Disease
The 5 steps of a free inspection:
Contact me today with your name and address! As one of Michigan’s Board Certified Master Arborists, I will see that your property is both visited and inspected for the Emerald Ash Borer. The visit will go as follows:
- All ash trees on your property will be identified.
- The current level of Ash Borer damage will be assessed.
- You will be provided with several options of treatments and a recommendation specific to your property.
- All efforts will be made to help clear up any misconceptions or conflicting information you may have concerning the Emerald Ash Borer. Arborists like myself in Michigan, have known for years that we can save individual ash trees, and we have seen thousands of treated ash trees survive while untreated trees nearby have died. Visit the Emerald Ash Borer Photo Gallery for visual proof!
- If treatment is recommended, you will receive a quote to treat your trees in the most safe, advanced, and cost-effective method available.